Saturday, December 18, 2010

V-strom Accessories Cra

Christmas raffle, I won: D

Here you see the three products I'm in a Christmas raffle of a dear Youtuberin (beMinery) won

.

On the one I got from a Manhattan Eyeshadow Palette ( Silver Effects 30).


I like the colors very well. There are three different shades of gray and white clay. Moreover, the eye shadow well pigmented and are beautiful in the glow (:


have I also get a Jumbo Eye Pencil ( 2001 Metal Battle ) from the Metallics LE essence, what great with the eye shadow Quattro fits.


The Jumbo Pencil also has silver shimmer particles and I think he is good to use as a base, because then the other eye shadows come better than before (:





The final product is a lipstick also of Manhattan ( 54T)





I'm from !. lipstick thrilled He makes super color and shine beautifully on the lips And I think the Fasrbton so beautiful because it is a little darker red is (:


were the three have been sent Products All very nice. and great for the Christmas season determined (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment