Friday, December 10, 2010

What Percentage Of Newborns Suffer Sids

say again because someone essence eye shadow are bad!

So I must say honestly, I do not resent the essence eye shadow. I have a Quattro from the Metallics LE that No. 35 from the standard range (Mono-eye shadow) and an eyeshadow duo no 05 ever glam . And I am very satisfied with all, especially the Pigmentierun is good. Finally, I had brought my ds did this duo and suitable for everyday use made-AMU:


I have the beige hue given to the first half of the lid and the brown eye shadow to the second. Then blinded and that's it 'already (:.


And here you see the two beautiful colors I Opinion great for everyday and I can personally from such natural eye shadow never have enough (:
(In addition, knowing the duo also beautiful packaging , view but the people that my Youtube videos that I Depotter my eye shadow ever. )

The ink transfer is also super and eye shadow can be readily processed the Preiß I do not know exactly, but the Lidschattenduo aufjedenfall has cost less than 2 €
Conclusion:.. Great product for . such a nice price if I continue I bought eye shadow, I will tell you it (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment