Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Expandable Curved Shower Rods

Preview Cute as Hell LE


Many of you have probably heard of the latest LE, which wanted to get out early essence diesesn month. Not everything that has already appeared, but certainly as you wait anxiously as I did.

The LE is different from eye shadows in a very pastel shades, the colors are pink, a bright yellow, a bright orange and lilac. All colors are very tender and perfectly suited to the fine accents.
Different nail polishes in the same colors are also something else, because they are not as gaudy. Thus, these colors also something for the less brave among us or color enthusiasts.
A highlight of this Limited Edition is definitely the very gaudy pink rouge. Should it be so rich in pigment, how can the photos suggest, have something very brave.

I have not yet seen the LE as already described, but you may .. writes it to me, just in the comments. As soon as I saw it, I will make a review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment