Friday, February 19, 2010

Cheap Eye Exams In Dallas Tx

Review Nivea Beaute Perfect Finish Concealer Foundation

Here again a small review to a Foundation, that you have a choice. This time it is in fact a liquid Fondation of the Nivea brand.
the price, unfortunately I do not know and if it interests you, then write a comment and I will certainly get it out for you. So now time to
product the opacity is really very good. Application can be the Fondation best with a sponge. I have dry skin in some places and it was carried to the Fondation not be stressed further. The quality is good and it also keeps a long time and does not see any way out so brilliantly. The finish is in my opinion, getting used to.
I do not like it so much, if you will, "added tert-track" looks like, because you see that you have Fondation it. I like it a bit easier, but if you have severe problems with bad skin and takes the right tone, that is certainly very useful.
I give the product a 2 +. It is wirkich good and I can recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment