Friday, February 19, 2010

Stouffers Store Hours, Solon, Ohio





In each eye makeup includes an eyeshadow base, so the eye shadow does not slip after a few hours in the crease. This is unsightly streaks and deposits and we naturally want to prevent all.
I have two bases of the Manhattan and once again the uma. The Manhattan is a cream and I always carry on with your fingers. The other hand, is uma liquid, but since when has an applicator is so perfect for application.
terms of price, the cost of Manhattan (I'm not sure) about 5 € and the uma € 2.95.
to the quality, I can say that the base of Manhattan, at least for me not fulfills its mission. After a day of the whole Eye shadow in the crease and this is not the purpose of the product. Would say a 5 - or as straight.
The base of uma, so the cheaper option, it looks quite different, the base is just great, easy to apply and then slipping all day about nothing. I can really recommend. A grade 1 with asterisks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment