Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fd Vs Ppf Vs Debt Fund

P2 Matt top coat nail designs

How many of you know P2 has released a new range and this is based not only on the basis of the new nail polish colors at the latest trend but they have also discovered the trend matte nail varnish.
However, not everyone can be matte nail polish and a range respectively in matte and shiny would be too much, I think P2 is a great solution found and a top coat (top coat) brought out the mat.

I have already tried it several times and I think he's just great, the finish is simply fantastic finish and it is really easy. They simply painted their nails painted and then held with the usual top coat with a matte varnish over it and even the nails are dull. Cost of doing the paint I think € 1.75, so for the price it pays in any case take time with him. I can really recommend and give it a 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment