Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where Do I Buy Remix Packs?

Balea Shampoo plus



As some of you know, stop by the often times in DM, Balea a Professional Shampoo has released series. There are shampoos for blonde, brown hair but also smoothing shampoos and what to damaged hair.
For some shampoos and conditioners, there are several cures. The shampoos cost € 1.95, I think.
I bought two, one for the brown hair and smoothing shampoo.
brown at the shampoo it says "for brown and colored hair," I thought to myself great, I'm brunette, but also highlights. Well unfortunately I had been looking forward too soon, since the small print was, can be washed in bright highlights that lead to unwanted discoloration. For this reason I have not used this shampoo.
to the smoothing shampoo, well. I've already used two times and I noticed foam somehow bad. I in turn must say the wet hair feel very soft and ever beautiful. This impression is deceptive, however, when you notice the quick blow dry that hair is not really dry, or still look greasy. I thought to myself, there must you look through. But also will add also that this smoothing effect is not at all to see. The conclusion is that shampoo completely failed, a 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment