Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Rom Fix Patch







I once gestörbert the days a little on the internet and found some beautiful nail designs, and then copied it to my existing nail polish. I have you took a picture, if you have a specific questions asked and easily.
They look more difficult than they really are, so I have not thought of, or in any way that I can begin to hammer out presentable:) and yet
it worked. At least I've got a lot of praise for it.

your needs in most cases a colored base coat, then any Tippainter and the colors you want. For the leopard pattern, a thin brush would be handy, but I had not so I just settled with a cotton swab the cotton wool and then used the end of this. One just needs to have only patience when dry, since the individual layers have to dry thoroughly, so the pattern looks really nice.

Oh and one more extra thing I'm looking for a long opaque white nail polish and I've found very hard to find. So if you know send me a just and if you know where it is a black tippainter, was a super nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment