Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Watch Movie From Usb On Sony Dvd

My Golden Globe-mustard

not panic, here now is not a collection of outfits that I loved or kackig, I really want to write only about one person: Helena Bonham-Carter.

I noticed that on virtually any "worst" list is for you. Why?


I think that the dress suits her perfectly. She is a really crazy personality (you see only the two-tone shoes!), A small black or nude-colored sequined dress would not suit her at all.

Is it really in today's society frowned upon to come to a smart occasion every time in a different dress than the boring little black dress, or the rampart-Walle-Rauschedress?

I think: Two thumbs up for Helen, she is as issued at the Golden Globes. Anything else would have been only a disguise for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment