Saturday, January 15, 2011

Luna India Ban,g Bros

Blogger Action on Stylight


Stylight like to ask us our hot trend and the Hot label for the coming spring 2011.
By participating, you get a Circle Scarf of Berlin by the young designer David Sievers under the label A spoon full of sugar was designed. That's great, right? I stand that is totally on this type of scarf, because I'm looking forward even more!
Among all participants will also have a Canon SLR raffled * drools *.

More information can be found here (click) !

My hot trend this year airy blouses in different patterns . Together with a top and a pair of jeans for me is the perfect everyday outfit.

My Hot label will therefore be Esprit , as I have just discovered that the really beautiful blouses offer at reasonable prices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment