Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Is Fisheye Patella

Comparison: MAC # 217 and # 227 Zoeva

of the 227er Zoeva (4,20 €) I had ordered me, he sees the 217er MAC (23 €) are very similar. The 217er is my favorite brush, and with him I do all my AMUs. He takes color super on and delivers it well too. For veneering he is also very good.

Here are some comparison shots:



The MAC brush is usually also know I was just too lazy to him for extra to wash the photos: D

As you can see, the brush of MAC is slightly longer than that of Zoeva. The bristles are bound with MAC much stronger (he is still very fluffy!), As well as the bristles are close together, the bristles are generally flat. The
Brush of Zoeva is scratchy and not as soft as that of MAC.
As the brush of Zoeva behaves, I have not tried that but I will soon catch up and tell you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment