Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Allusions In Romeo And Juliet Said By Juliet

Review Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82

I know, I know, you have about this brush you ever read a dozen times. But I had to write about something else now. I am looking to incorporate a reasonable Stinktierpinsel for ages to liquid makeup. One who does not or hardly any give in and pushes you not only to the Foundation from one corner of the face to the other. After all the positive reviews I thought I had found my Holy Grail - and was quite disappointed when I unpacked it. First of all: It was my first Sigma order and it was all went very smoothly. The brush was dispatched on the same day and arrived within 10 days with me. So far so good.

Maybe you heard but also to the people who can both centimeters in detail brushes start not so much. Sigma says: The brush is perfect for the nose and eye area suitable. All the bloggers said, the F82 is great for the entire face. But the brush is small. Really small. Sigma is quite right with the note. See for yourself:



(Compared with the Zoeva Kabuki)

not understand me wrong. It is a really good brush. It has everything I wished for - but a little bigger he would be allowed. Moderate surface incorporation is difficult to impossible. I'm really hurt after the incorporation of the arm.

Nevertheless, I use it every day to date, for it is by far the most densely linked, yet softest kabuki, which I own (my collection is now on five Kabukis grown). You can really really great to work with it - but he is just not suitable for large areas. Perhaps this review will help you even further if it is considering to buy the Round Top. I'm going for sure soon TBD Angled the top (F84).

Just look easy once again of the bristles, as they are pretty wonderful:

0 comments:

Post a Comment