Sunday, March 6, 2011

Walk In Clinics Toronto Medical Note

Comparison vs. China Glaze Below Deck. Channelesque

(Below deck on the left, right Channelesque)

Channelesque was one of the most popular colors from China Glaze, but the formula is, unfortunately, not Big 3 Free was and removed it from the range. In my line of products it is definitely among the nicest I have to offer - one of my favorite colors. The collection should Anchors Away So the new edition of Channelesque come, this time BIG 3 Free: Below deck. Own statement after this tone is the one who fulfills the closest to the original. It can be seen, however, have slight differences in the bottle.


Geswatcht sees it like this:

(left Below deck, right Channelesque)

Below deck is slightly purple tinge, while Channelesque is about gray-tinged, somewhat smoky, as I think. I'm looking forward to the consistency and durability of Below deck, but to the future more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment