Friday, March 4, 2011

Hemo Rage Is A Steroid

Review Sigma Hollywood Glamour Retractable Kabuki Red


After the love between the Round Top Kabuki and me, I have decided me to purchase even the Retractable Kabuki, so I take it with him always can - and I am really disappointed. First, Sigma has the brush two days after I was sent is reduced. Well, that was just bad luck. Secondly, I find that he is not his money's worth. The red metal packaging feels as if she will not vote very much. The casing around the actual Brush is so smooth that one can hardly use a paint brush. And leztlich to brush himself: He is in my opinion a better powder brush, but not what I mean by a Kabuki. And: It's huge! Far too big for the handbag or makeup bag, as the comparison between the Zoeva Kabuki show that he is even more packed than this.

After all: I finally have a retractable kabuki - and he even met his service. But as I said: The money that I paid for it, he's not in my opinion worth it. Schade, Sigma!





0 comments:

Post a Comment