Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Doorless Walk In Tiled Shower

Mini Contest at WAB

As I blog this month birthday celebration, I would like to thank you with a few small things for your loyalty. You really are great readers, without you I would be blogging only half as much fun! :)

Manhattan gave me 5 poster (A1, glossy) in the bright London style (matching the current LE Urban Chic: London Calling) made available, thanks a lot! win



Would you like one of those posters? To do this you only have to
my readers are (new readers are welcome!) And leave a comment in which you the following question Answer: Have you
you bought something from the current LE of Manhattan?



The competition runs until Sunday, 3/6/2011, 20 clock.
Among all participants, I will give away four additional products in the current Urban Chic LE, you are allowed to be curious! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment