Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Burner Freezer Smoker

brush storage


As you already know by now: Last week we were at Ikea. My brush and all the make-up utensils in stick form (eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, etc.) were also previously in Ikeagläsern - the drinking glasses with the grooves likely to find in any budget. However, they had become too small and small, so I went in search of new containers. This here I would have liked, but then I decided for practical reasons but for glass: I have relatively small brush or nearly to death already sharpened pencils, which I can locate only by glass and pull out really fast. And the star-shaped cut is at least a bit of visual embellishment to before. The glasses have a wide diameter - the contents of the front glass was as previously divided between two glasses. And in the back is suddenly viiiiiel room for new brush :-) have cost them the way € 2.49 and they are called Lillholmen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment