Monday, February 28, 2011

Accept Lease Offer Letter

months favorites in February




Juhu, last time this post comes time for the end of the month :-)

1) Balea Professional spray volume and structure

Up to 3 times more volume promises to pack - and that works really really well for me. But only if I did not use too much conditioner, then the hair hang down just yet, unfortunately - which presumably is not the fault of the spray, but yours truly. Easy to towel-dried hair spray, brush (so the liquid distributed) and blow dry. Feel neither complained yet somehow strange. Great product, while no silicone.

2) Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82

for this darling, there is a review in the coming days. The best kabuki in my series and daily use.


3) Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick in 030 Spicy Coral

Wonderful color seems to me totally natural. I bought as a replacement for MAC Cyndi, I have the rest but now still ordered. Wonderful color!


4) Zoya Caitlin

Here the Swatch of a few days ago. Such a wonderful color. Not blue not white, not purple. Very fascinating to me and just my prey schema. Like most works by Zoya: Absolute reliability on quality. Zoya lacquers are more expensive than OPI and Essie hold, but also its promise. Easy to apply, usually in one layer while covering been really long way (that I wore a full six days - and it would not necessarily have to agree!).


5) P2 dream matte eye shadow in gray style 030

the moment in continuous use for me. I used it only used to have a gray tone for Smokey Eyes , but now I use it in the crease. It fits just great to my eye color and is absolutely everyday use.


6) Alverde Aqua Cleansing Gel Seaweed

I am looking for some time a new washing gel. After a short trip I'm Avene but ended up with the NK. Also my creams I would like to share soon, I will first try once the Alverde cyclamen program (I use the serum already since December). Back to the washing gel. I have put to the test and before the first use again my face made up. My problem with most washing gels is that they seldom remove everything from make-up - no matter whether NK or KK. But here I was very surprised Alverde: It has actually done anything. A test with the Nano Lotion Avene led by: Nothing. All gone! Booyah! I'm really excited. And it foams too well what not most NK-washing gel can afford. A long-term test is therefore now follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment