Saturday, February 5, 2011

Milena Velba With Cinderella

spray-on dry shampoo from Balea

Who does not? In the evening one is too tired to quickly jump into the shower morning and slept through it accidentally. And now what? For hair washing is no more time with greasy approaches one would not even walk around.

So it goes from me at least, and to schonmal:).
was why I quite curious about the new dry shampoo from Balea. Having read positive reviews on some bloggers, I waddled to DM and I bought it.

And what can I say? I'm thrilled! Only the smell bothers me a little, but fortunately this evaporates very quickly.

you should approach this: first

Head and decide to look at, "No, I can not go on the road But still for hair washing. no more time. "


second dry shampoo in your hand, and every strand in its approach slightly spraying. Before you should not forget to shake the can well, since the nozzle can block otherwise.
This can all dry a little and laugh at their own mirror image: "I see so with gray hair!"


third by rubbing the hair well with a dry towel, then comb through and any remaining liquid in the Hair Dryer remove forward. Then on reflection in the mirror and go with fresh hair on the street.



The shampoo is of course not become routine, but in between it's really suitable super!



Here you can see that the nozzle can clog very easily. So: Always shake well and keep clean!
The cost point is nearly 3 € for 200 ml.

0 comments:

Post a Comment