Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ontario Snowmobile Wrecking Yard

nail polish storage


In the last week we were at Ikea - and I have shopped a bit for my storage. Another post about the new brush storage will follow. First, however, even a few words about nail polish. As hard as it falls to me to hide the baby (I felt like a shelf, where they are right now) - sun or light they are not doing particularly well. And for the vast collection of course I would need a separate fridge only for nail polish. The solution is already long been Helmer. However, the paint is flying all around in disarray. I have already placed inside plastic boxes in order to separate them from each other and to prevent wandering around uncoordinated. Now I have taken this application. Of course, I've tried him on the spot on the helmet and it fit beautifully - and not at home. But with a little rumfuckeln was the element (which I unfortunately found the name can not) made easy fit. It contains five smaller compartments, would be nothing for my and my Rot-/Koralle- Taupesammlung. have found a home the glittering tones (top), green (center left), Untried-Polishes (Center right), blue (bottom left) and gray (bottom right). It has cost around three Euros.

0 comments:

Post a Comment