Friday, February 4, 2011

Claims Letter For Housing Allowance

January darlings


Where time hinrennt ... Here is also my very late post. Only two weeks until delivery - then you have me again. At least for now. Basically, I start directly in the following week to an eight-week internship, then learning is announced for the test. But at least the weekend I was supposed to return have some time.
The January was dominated by the fast-being. I think I have the past few weeks, not even applied eye shadow. I got up very early every day and went to the library. There, the seats are gone so close to release dates very quickly. So I wanted to lose no time for too long make-up.


first MAC Beauty Powder Too Chic (Stylishy Yours)

Toll. So gentle, it does not see. It is absolutely suitable for everyday use. I use it only to highlight.


second Alverde Alpenrose serum

It's my second copy. Unfortunately, it does not particularly long and is also suddenly empty - suddenly comes out no more. I also like the smell (not too sweet to me, but I already read many times that other smell like very much). Why is it still there? It works miracles! Since I use it, I have not had a pimple more - only on the three days, will be empty between the old and buying a new package, I get pimples and blackheads. Great aftermarket product - finally, a serum with no silicones.


third Essie - Smokin 'Hot

Great, great, great color! An autumnal, wintry. A very dark purple-gray. Just the perfect color for me! Here I had already shown a Swatch.


4th Zoeva Lip Caryon in Malibu Peach

If it's been nothing in his eyes was this month, then at least on the lips! Gorgeous color, but a little dull for my taste. That's why I was wearing the color associated mainly with the lip gloss.


5th MAC Brush 224er

Perfect for applying Highlighterpuder!


6th Catrice Expect the unexpected Blush (LE)

sparingly dosed its winter color. She makes great, rosy cheeks, no glitter and shimmer particles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment