Friday, February 25, 2011

When Whitetails Drop Their Antlers

MAC Studio Moisture Tint

Since I wear during the week do not like liquid foundation, I was looking for an easy alternative. Normally I use the Studio Fix Powder by MAC, which I am but just zugespachtelt on warmer days very much.

why I was quite curious about the Bobbi Brown Studio Moisture Tint "by MAC, which is currently in the Future Face LE in other shades.
www.maccosmetics.de following comments: "A tinted, lightweight moisturizer with SPF 15 and other protective ingredients Can be straightforward. is applied and is ideal for the summer. Due to the slight opacity, it gives a more even look and perfectly hydrated skin. For all skin types. "
40 ml of 27 €







cost
Shadow

In direct sunlight


The tinted cream spreads easily, I use this mostly my fingers. Care has, however, that they are well distributed, as it darkens a bit and makeup-edges can occur.
you really contains a lot of moisture, the skin feels after using very fresh and not stressed.
I am very satisfied with this product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment