Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Cruise For Over 40

Gloss Mania mascara and eyeliner p2

Hello my friends! Apologies

note that I did not really published anything, I just needed a little blog break.
your blogs, I still diligently pursued via Twitter and I was also always available.

I also have the new mascara and eyeliner to get sent to the right of p2. When I saw the promo pictures, I was as a packaging junkie pretty sure that I like to see these two things more clearly, since I have been visually find her totally attractive.

But read for themselves what I have to report to the two products.

Gloss Mascara Mania

content
6 mL sample and buy € 3.25, ye can in February at DM

appearance
As I said, the appearance of the tube totally speaks to me! It is decorated in matte black and has red, glossy accents. Thumbs up!



brush
When I screwed the mascara, I thought again: "Oh no, a Gummibürstchen!"
I can use this brush easily not handle.
I am struck directly at the beginning that the mascara is very viscous, when pulling out to form filaments, also very much depends on the product brush.




Order
botch! That `s not, dear p2 team! Since the mascara is so tough, she takes over the eyelashes and forms at the tips of thick bumps that look really ugly. Fly legs are formed, the lashes are not well defined and bent.


Conclusion
nothing for me! I hate flying legs, and I think it be nice if a mascara at the first job the rumklumpt. In addition, you can see the gloss effect on the eyelashes almost not at all.

Gloss Mania eyeliner

content
3 mL sample and buy € 2.95, you can DM him in February at


look exactly like the mascara too - great!


applicator
The "innovative special dip applicator is very hard, but it can bend easily. Here, too much product depends on the applicator, which I think is a hindrance in order.


Order
I found the job not so difficult but I still do not believe the result. Since the liner is so tough, you have to watch that you press down so tight because otherwise the ink transfer is good.
In the picture I carry also the mascara, as you can see well again, the clumps at the top lashes. What you can also see, is that you can not close with the brush at the lash line is what really bothers me, because I have very light lashes.


Conclusion
I'm not quite sure how the liner to find. On the one hand, I find the gloss effect totally great, otherwise I would have preferred a different applicator. If you can deal with such applicators, ye should the liner even closer look:).

Many thanks to DM, the products has cost me unconditionally and made available for testing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment