Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lewis Dot Diagram For Clf 2

Caitlin - (! Yes, I'm finally back) Jules

I was instantly in love with Jules, when I saw him (her?) had seen in swatches. But to me like he (she?) I is not easy. It looks pale, and somewhat boring .... yellowish. In any light. And also on the shelf - so far with my other four Zoya lacquers top top top - I'm not very impressed. In the thumb of the left hand corner has been a from (pictured) and on the right hand is missing out on the cuticle on the index finger has a huge corner. Too bad, too bad. I give Jules but in summer a chance again, maybe I'm just simply too faint for him (her?).

And yes, I did my master's thesis submitted last Wednesday. The last two weeks were very, very tiring. So I had to relax a bit first. For me is the stress but now let's continue. These are but to positive stress. Today, my friend and I organize spring-cleaning, tomorrow it goes to a special birthday with his family, Monday, we finally go back to my family because my grandmother is a proud 90 years old. We are first with my parents for a few days. Then I have to catch a few hours in my second job before I from 28 begin an internship, which I'm really pleased. I hope that I today during daylight still shoot some photos for you can, and then tonight a little vorzubloggen.

And a question: I am black on the family reunion tomorrow and wear light gray, rather gray nails (an appropriate color I do not have, it would choose a darker tone) or rather Nude? Or something else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment