Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fireplace Grate Heat Exchanger Reviews

What's in my makeup bag?


such a post I am planning for ages - but until recently was not so much to find in my makeup bag. I have a rather large make up bag, no problem for me because I carry anyway "travel bags" (to quote Mama) around as a handbag with me. The purse comes from a set of Ikea - it is admittedly the lesser of the two ;-)



view are first incredible number of tablets. I know, I know. But this is almost like a first aid kit. On display are antacid tablets (I suffer from heartburn or bloating), cranberry tablets (I tend to bladder infections), charcoal tablets (well, that I have not explain well ...), valerian (I was very nervous in the final weeks before submitting my MA thesis), and headache or Antispasmodic tablets (the only ones that really come from the pharmacy). The mandatory tampons can not be missed. And now to see the really interesting part for you :-)

the MAC Slimshine in Bare (I love Slimshine a shame that they went out of the range), Manhattan nail care (from a previous LE), Sleek Pout Polish in Electro Peach, Compeed blister plasters and Abreisspflaster the DM own brand (I need both, in the summer for the tube-feet), exchanged Balea hand concentrate (in the short term against the L'Occitane cream I usually use), the retractable kabuki (it will still give it an extra post in the coming week) from Sigma, the baked Rouge in Peach by Alverde, including a powder from Clinique and, last but not least, my new love: The lipstick Spicy Coral Catrice. The first (!) Lipstick that suits me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment