Friday, February 25, 2011

Can Herpes Get Worse With Age

The depleted Versatile Blogger

The dearest Roxy (* smack *) has given me an award - thank you!


The rules:
"Thank you the person who gave you the award and link them to your inbox. Tell us 7 things about you. Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have received the Ward. "

first for a bag of chips I would leave all the chocolate in the world.
second I'm playing since elementary school, piano (9 years of classical piano training), can but not read music.
3rd 2007 I've let my eyes lasered, I had only 5% vision. Now I have 120% vision, my eyes still think that they are short-sighted.
4th I sing always and everywhere (and usually very wrong), I also chew gum all day.
5th I have a very strong memory, in terms of music, influenced my music in general very strong.
6th I react very sensitive to smells. Into a Lush store I can go as not, there the whole time I had to sniff the coffee beans, to endure the stench. Some smells I'm really hurt my nose, in others I feel sick, etc. This feature is sometimes very useful to the work I've ever smelled first, if someone forgot to close the gas tap. In humans
odors are very important to me when I see someone "can not smell," then I will not warm to him.
7th I hate Kaugeräusche and smacking. If someone is sitting next to me and chews gum or eat something, I always control myself, not going crazy. If I am in the company of others, and eat, the only, I think it's always very difficult!

So now you think determines all that I've gone completely crazy! : D

Since the award even arrived almost everywhere, I can not pass him at 15 blogs. Therefore I now Tag Me and wife Frigga and hope that they have yet to receive the award! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment